Rocktek are a WordPress Web Design Company. Our websites include a mobile website design that has a responsive web design that includes mobile web design features that complement your company’s brand.
We offer full-service WordPress website design and development services. Anything from a simple brochure website to an advanced e-Commerce solution with an integrated forum or membership website, we can create the ultimate solution to meet your marketing needs.
- WordPress is the most popular CMS
- 22% of all websites use WordPress because of its ease of use
- More developers are working to improve it
- More Open Source experts are working at building effective security walls
- There are more themes, plugins and widgets available to integrate
- The best coders in the world enjoy building on the largest platforms
- The larger the system the larger the organized community support
- These systems are open source – which means you get more for your money
- Integration with Social Media is much easier and built into the platform
All of our custom built websites follow a structured development process which helps us deliver your project on-time and on-budget.
Our WordPress themes are responsive, which means they will automatically resize to mobile devices like tablets, iPhones, and iPads. Responsive web design is a web design approach that provides optimal viewing across a wide range of devices. A responsive website can accommodate desktop computer monitors, tablets, and mobile phones. This saves you development time, as well as reduces ongoing maintenance costs.
Most of all Google LOVES responsive websites!
All of our websites are built with custom design features that complement your company’s brand. Our SEO content helps your website show up in search engines for the keywords that best fit your business.
WordPress is easy to use, easy to edit content management system. It’s not just for blogs anymore. That is why 22% of all websites on the web are using this platform for their business.
As a content management system (CMS), WordPress is a platform that makes it easy manage and organizes web content. We recommend using it because it can easily be used as a CMS to run websites.
WordPress offers a wide range of themes to customize the look of your website. It also has thousands of plugins to give your website the personalized tools you need for your business.
The Content Management Platform (CMS) is very easy to optimize with the right plugins
If you are planning on have your website optimized for the search engines we recommend using WordPress.