Mobile responsive web design is becoming the new standard in website development because of the increased use of mobile phones and tablets. The web has gone mobile.
With over 50% of websites being viewed on smart phones and tablets, business owners need to reconsider not only the SEO of their websites but at providing a website experience that will keep their customers on their website to purchase their products or services.
Our websites offer a mobile responsive web design. We create affordable and high-quality mobile websites to help you market your business on any electronic device. Business owners need to have their website designed and viewable on any device.
As web standards for delivering web content beyond the traditional desktop computer, business owners are turning to web design companies that have the experience to deliver on any platform. Having a mobile friendly website is becoming the standard way to do business.
Discover how to deliver web content to mobile devices in your target markets. Even if you don’t have a mobile-friendly website, your competitors do!
As a web developer, we can show you how your customers can have a Great User experience by having both a mobile website to showcase your products or services.
- There are 5 billion mobile users, 5x bigger than the PC-based market
- More than half of U.S. consumers own a smartphone
- Mobile websites reach all audiences, apps do not
- Mobile users expect a simplified (and a quick loading) browsing experience
- Mobile traffic is growing at an accelerated rate
- Your website might be difficult or impossible to use on mobile
- 80% of customers abandon a mobile site if they have a bad user experience
Why have a mobile website?
Mobile marketing is on the rise. The World Wide Web (www) is constantly changing and with the introduction of smart phones, many people are using mobile phones on the Internet to locate products and services.
Have you ever been to a website on your smartphone that was not optimized for a mobile phone and had a really hard time because the link is too small or too close to other links?
We can fix that with our mobile website designs.